The white paper gives an in depth view of the growing real estate crowdfunding industry, outlining its benefits and showing how crowdsourced funding can fit into a project’s capital stack.
- The benefits (and pitfalls) of raising real estate capital via crowdfunding
- Tips on navigating the regulatory environment
- How crowdfunding fits into the capital stack
- How to crowdfund your next real estate deal
- Which projects are a good fit for crowdfunding
Appendices include a guide for getting started with crowdfunding, and comparisons of typical terms for securing various types of capital (senior secured debt vs. mezzanine debt/preferred equity) via crowdfunding.