There are also are some great resources written by other experienced investors and developers. We recently came across this list of top real estate blogs from property manager, Jacob Grant:
Here are a few of our favorite sites for real estate investors:
- Bigger Pockets: Bigger Pockets answers pretty every real estate question you could imagine with insights from a number of industry experts.
- Real Estate In Your Twenties: This is the personal investment blog of Bigger Pockets’ Brandon Turner.
- REtipster: The title says it all – real world guidance for part-time real estate investors. Get boat loads of actionable marketing advice. A great read!
- The Michael Blank: An interesting read. Michael Blank takes you inside his investment strategies. His focus is buying apartment buildings by raising money from private individuals. Well worth a read!
- Struggling Investor: Scott walks you through the lessons he has learned as a first time investor, and teaches you everything he knows to become a profitable investor.
Our team is always on hand if you have any questions about real estate investment in general. The best way to reach us is at firstname.lastname@example.org.