Help us get to SXSW!
Vote for our panel on Wall Street’s Embrace of the Crowd: http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/31640
Here’s what our panel would cover:
Crowdfunding investment is no longer a fringe idea, but a concept that Wall Street is eyeing as the future of finance.
As crowdfunding sweeps through the verticals of consumer finance and is used to invest in everything from consumer products to startups, it’s essential to know how to navigate the rules, terms, challenges and opportunities.
- What makes equity crowdfunding—across all verticals—so attractive to Wall Street?
- How can I take advantage of a growing demand for investment from the crowd?
- What does it mean to involve hundreds or thousands of investors in my business?
- What are the current pain points for equity crowdfunding and where are the opportunities for growth?
- How will full implementation of the JOBS Act impact equity crowdfunding?